On our ATV tour, we will set out on an exciting adventure through rugged desert and mountain terrains. Take-in the stunning West while navigating your own ATV. Ride to expansive vistas once seen only by pioneers on horseback. Located in the Verde Valley, our tours take you through the Prescott National Forest & we are the only permitted company to offer you this guided ATV adventure. Enjoy a GREAT time at the Blazin' M Ranch with their famous chuckwagon meal featuring BBQ baby-back ribs and fall-off-the-bone chicken, served with a baked potato, cowboy beans & prickly pear coleslaw.
After dinner, finish it all off with homemade caramel-apple crisp for dessert, and a Western Stage Show filled with tomfoolery, cowboy poetry, yodeling and an all-around knee-slappin’, toe-tappin’ good time. The Blazin’ M Western courtyard features something for everyone including shops, shooting gallery, Old-Tyme Photo Studio, museum, tractor pull, and the Copper Spur Saloon.
- Blazin’ M Famous Chuck Wagon Dinner Show
- 2.5 Hour guided ATV tour with Arizona Offroad Tours.
- We provide: 1, 2 or up to 4-passenger ATVs, helmet, goggles, bandana that you get to keep, water and a light snack.
- We will price out this package according to the number of people in your group & ATVs you choose. We make the reservation for you & send confirmation.
- You can choose to do these activities in the same day or they can be set up over your time of stay.
Call us at (928) 451-1777 to reserve your adventure tour package today!
*No other offers or discounts apply. When reserving your tour, please review our cancellation policy.
Yamaha Grizzly 300
$145 per tour
Polaris Sportsman Touring
500 H.O. Automatic
$175 per tour
| Side-by-Side ATV
$215 per tour
| Side-by-Side ATV
Polaris 900 RZR
(Up to 4 people)
$295 per tour
Whether you are traveling from Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Camp Verde or Jerome, we’re in the center of it all and ready to share an adventure with you. Engulf yourself in the majestic beauty of our national forest lands, the Verde Valley, Verde River & the exquisite Red Rocks of Sedona on an Arizona Offroad Tours ride.