Journey through some of Arizona’s hidden treasures. The train passes towering crimson pinnacles; near ancient Indian ruins; over fortified trestles; past a monocline fault and through a manmade 680-foot tunnel on a four-hour rail journey from the old mining town of Clarkdale to the Perkinsville ghost ranch and back. Then it’s time to hit the trails with Arizona Offroad Tours. Your guided ATV tour is approximately 2.5 hrs long with stunning scenery through our national forest lands.
Ride your own quad, or buckle up on a 2 person or family ATV. Arizona Offroad Tours supplies the ATV, helmet, goggles, bandana, water & a light snack.
Both can be scheduled on the same day or throughout your stay. So, come “kick it” in the Verde & have some fun!
Arizona Offroad Tours departs from Cottonwood & Camp Verde.
- Your choice of Coach or First-Class Seats on the Verde Canyon Railroad
- Guided ATV Tour with Arizona Offroad Tours.
- We provide: 1, 2 or up to 4-passenger ATV, helmet, goggles, bandana that you get to keep, water and a light snack.
- 2.5 – 3 hour tour meandering up trails & back country of the Verde Valley exploring the National Forest lands all while driving your own ATV!
- We can customize a package just right for you!
- You can choose to do these activities in the same day or they can be set up over the course of your stay. If done in the same day, the train is always the afternoon activity.
Call us at (928) 451-1777 to reserve your adventure tour package today!
Yamaha Grizzly 300
$145 per tour
Polaris Sportsman Touring
500 H.O. Automatic
$175 per tour
| Side-by-Side ATV
$215 per tour
| Side-by-Side ATV
Polaris 900 RZR
(Up to 4 people)
$295 per tour
Whether you are traveling from Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Camp Verde or Jerome, we’re in the center of it all and ready to share an adventure with you. Engulf yourself in the majestic beauty of our national forest lands, the Verde Valley, Verde River & the exquisite Red Rocks of Sedona on an Arizona Offroad Tours ride.