- Book your Arizona Offroad Tour!
- Plan a lunch at the Red Rooster in Old Town Cottonwood
- Stop in at the Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce or Sedona Chamber of Commerce Visitor Centers
- Visit the Arizona Archaeological Center in Camp Verde
- Say hi to your favorite animals at Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- Plan a night out and enjoy dinner at Harry’s Hideaway in Cornville
- Go for a wine tasting on the Arizona wine trail
- Stop in at the Forest Service and get a map for some hiking after your tour
- Kick back and enjoy a cocktail or cold beverage in Uptown Sedona
- Horseback ride with M Diamond Ranch
- Famous chuck wagon dinner at Blazin ‘M Ranch
- Montezuma Castle Dwelling
- Stay at the Quality Inn, Cottonwood
- In Prescott, stay at the Marriott Residence Inn or the Springhill Suites
- Nightlife at Cliff Castle Casino, Dragonfly Lounge
- Make plans to take another Arizona Offroad Tour!
Whether you are traveling from Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Camp Verde or Jerome, we’re in the center of it all and ready to share an adventure with you. Engulf yourself in the majestic beauty of our national forest lands, the Verde Valley, Verde River & the exquisite Red Rocks of Sedona on an Arizona Offroad Tours ride.